Please read carefully
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old.
- Drivers must present their driver's license issued at least two years ago.
- Drivers must present proof of their identity (id card or passport).
- The minimum rental duration is 24 hours (1 day).
- Pick-up and drop-off time must be the same.
We tolerate up to 60 min late drop off. After 60 min a new rental day will be charged.
Payment and deposit:
- Rental charges have to be paid in advance with credit cards (DINA, VISA, MASTERCARD), in cash or by direct bank transfer.
- Deposit is mandatory and it depends on the category of the vehicle and rental duration.
Pick-up and Drop-off:
- Pick-up and drop-off are available at our office in Novi Sad, Micurinova 68a. We can also organize vehicle delivery to Belgrade airport or some other location with an additional charge. Additional charges are also applied if you need to rent a vehicle outside business hours.
- Additional charges are also applied if you need to rent a vehicle outside business hours.
- Vehicles are rented and returned with a full tank.
A police report is mandatory for any damage. Without the police report, a full amount of damage will be charged to the client. In case of accident, damage or theft you have to call the police and inform Inex Rent A Car about the event.
Restrictions and limitations:
- It is forbidden to drive a car under the influence of drugs and alcohol. It these cases accident, damage or theft are not covered by any insurance and full amount of the damage or theft will be charged to the client.
- Only a person authorized by Inex Rent a Car can drive the rented vehicle. In case when the unauthorized person was driving the car damage or theft is not covered by insurance and will be charged in full to the client.